Foundation Networking Event 2019
Guest Speaker and Guest of Honor Congresswoman Jackie Speier
Enjoy cocktails, delicious hors d’oeuvres, and plenty of networking and show your support for the San Mateo County Law Library!
- Guest of Honor &
Congresswoman Jackie Speier
- Thursday, September 5, 2019
- 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- The Kohl’s Mansion, 2750 Adeline Dr, Burlingame, CA 94010
- Madigan & Lewis, LLP Corey, Luzaich, de Ghetaldi & Riddle LLP Fox, Shjeflo, Hartley & Babu LLP Cotchett, Pitre & McCarthy, LLP Loew Law Group
- Event Price &
- $125 (cost of event). Please make check for your attendance and donation payable to the San Mateo County Law Library Foundation, and mail to: San Mateo County Law Library Foundation, 710 Hamilton Street, Redwood City, California 94063.
- Please RSVP to Leila Perreras at email@example.com
Your donation of any amount is tax deductible under IRS Code section 501(c)3. The Foundation’s Federal Tax Identification Number is 81-2230318.
Attend an Event
Attending one or more of our events is a great way to support the San Mateo County Law Library. 100% of net proceeds from each event directly support the San Mateo County Law Library and its mission.
Support the San Mateo County Law Library by volunteering at an Upcoming Event. None of these events are possible without the help of volunteers.