San Mateo County Law Library Foundation 2018 Post-Holiday Mixer
Guest Speaker and Guest of Honor
San Mateo County District Attorney
Come chase those post-holiday blues away! Enjoy cocktails, refreshments, and hors d’oeuvres with your friends and colleagues and show your support for the San Mateo County Law Library!
- Guest of Honor
& Guest Speaker:
- Steve Wagstaffe, San Mateo County District Attorney
- Wednesday, January 24, 2018
5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Rotunda of the San Mateo County Historical Museum, 2200 Broadway, Redwood City, CA 94063
- Fox, Shueflo, Hartley & Babu, LLP
Barulich Dugoni Law Group, Inc.
Cotchette, Pitre & McCarthy, LLP
- Event Price
- $40 (cost of event) or include an additional donation of $100, $150, $250, $500, $1,000 or other amount. Please make check for your attendance and donation payable to the San Mateo County Law Library Foundation, and mail to: San Mateo County Law Library Foundation, 710 Hamilton Street, Redwood City, California 94063. (optional mail-in Donation Form)
- Please RSVP by Friday, January 19, 2018 to Andrew Gurthet at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your donation of any amount is tax deductible under IRS Code section 501(c)3. The Foundation’s Federal Tax Identification Number is 81-2230318.
Attend an Event
Attending one or more of our events is a great way to support the San Mateo County Law Library. 100% of net proceeds from each event directly support the San Mateo County Law Library and its mission.
Support the San Mateo County Law Library by volunteering at an Upcoming Event. None of these events are possible without the help of volunteers.
Upcoming San Mateo County Law Library Foundation Meetings in 2018
- January 19, February 16, March 16, April 20, May 18, June 15, July 20, August 17, September 14, October 19, November 16, and December 14, 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
- Aaron, Riechert, Carpol & Riffle, APC, 900 Veterans Blvd., Ste. 600, Redwood City, CA 94063. (650) 368-4662. The conference room is on the 6th floor. Parking garage available.
- The San Mateo County Law Library Foundation will be meeting at the above dates, time and location for the remainder of 2018. All those interested in saving the San Mateo County Law Library are invited to attend these meetings. Please RSVP to email@example.com. These events and lunches are sponsored by the Estate Planning and Probate Section of the San Mateo County Bar Association, but are open to all sections and all those interested in this worthy endeavor.