Fall Foundation Fundraiser and Mixer 2018
Guest Speaker and Guest of Honor James P. Fox Former San Mateo County District Attorney and Former President of the California State Bar AssociationEnjoy cocktails, refreshments, and hors d’oeuvres with your friends and colleagues and show your support for the San Mateo County Law Library!
- Guest of Honor &
- James P. Fox, Former San Mateo County District Attorney and Former President of the California State Bar Association
- Thursday, October 18, 2018
- 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- The San Mateo County Law Library, 710 Hamilton Street, Redwood City, CA 94063
- Barulich Dugoni Law Group, Inc. Judicata
- Event Price &
- $40 (cost of event) or include an additional donation of $100, $150, $250, $500, $1,000 or other amount. Please make check for your attendance and donation payable to the San Mateo County Law Library Foundation, and mail to: San Mateo County Law Library Foundation, 710 Hamilton Street, Redwood City, California 94063. (optional mail-in Donation Form)
- Please RSVP to Jeffrey Loew at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your donation of any amount is tax deductible under IRS Code section 501(c)3. The Foundation’s Federal Tax Identification Number is 81-2230318.
Attend an Event
Attending one or more of our events is a great way to support the San Mateo County Law Library. 100% of net proceeds from each event directly support the San Mateo County Law Library and its mission.
Support the San Mateo County Law Library by volunteering at an Upcoming Event. None of these events are possible without the help of volunteers.